Madison High School •2300 University Blvd, Rexburg, ID 83440
Date and Time:
Saturday, September 23rd, 2017
- Set-Up for the Expo will begin after 8:30 a.m. for everyone except the sponsors on Saturday. The places will be allotted on a first come first serve basis. The Expo will begin at 10:00 a.m. and continue until 4:00 p.m. Have your booth set up, ready and staffed by 9:45 a.m. Clean-Up will begin promptly at 4:00 p.m. Please don’t take down your items before 4 PM and make sure all items are removed and your booth area is clean by the close of the Expo.
Deadlines for Demonstration/Display:
- Signed Demonstration/Display application completed and turned in no later than Friday, September 15th, 2017.
- In order to cover expenses for refreshments, raffle prizes, custodial costs, etc. a $40 booth fee needs to be submitted at the time of application for booths trying to sell an item or a service. With your payment, we will provide a 6-foot table and two chairs. Application fees are non-refundable after September 10th.
- You can submit payment online with a credit or debit card, checks can be made out to Madison Memorial Hospital and mailed with a copy of your application. A $25 fee will be collected for returned checks.
- Booth space will be approximately 8’ x 8’ (we are providing a 6-foot table ) and you will be assigned a number upon check-in when you come to set up at the High school. Please confine all display items within your booth space. Your booth will be at the number you have been assigned upon check-in. Please check-in first and then you may unload your booth items. After you have unloaded please park your vehicle in a designated parking space.
- If you would like additional chairs (2 are provided), you will need to bring your own.
- Booths with electricity are limited. If electricity is needed, please indicate it on the form and there is an additional $25 charge. There is a limited number of spots that will have electricity – the first 20 to sign up and take those spots will get them. Extension cords will not be provided.
- Please bring a cart/dolly with you if you will need it for your set-up/take down. Please help us clean up the High School after the Expo is finished.
- Booths must be staffed at ALL times. (This is for the safety and care of your items)
- Pets, alcoholic beverages, and smoking are prohibited.
- Any signage, handouts, prizes, or giveaways that you want to have at your own booth are your responsibility and expense.
- For additional questions, please call Lucas (MMH) at 208-219-3498.
- Booth space is limited and will be provided to the first 75 Demonstration/Displays that fill out and submit the application and pay the booth fee if applicable.
- Madison School District & Madison Memorial Hospital are not responsible for accidents or injury during the event. We are also not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged merchandise or materials. Demonstration/Display agrees to abide by all applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention and public safety and must maintain dignity and integrity at the Expo.
The Idaho PREPAREdness Expo will be advertised through various social media outlets, local radio and TV stations and by Madison School District, Madison Memorial Hospital, and Jefferson County. Please help us by promoting this event to your clients, friends and family! We want this to be a great success.